Optical glass with refractive index of 1.75 and high specific refraction for spectacle optics
- 49 Downloads
The interrelation between the chemical composition of spectacle glass and its optical characteristics is considered. A correlation dependence of different cations on the refractive index is established. The possibility of directed synthesis of new glasses with specified optical characteristics is established.
KeywordsPolymer Refractive Index Refraction Optical Characteristic Directed Synthesis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Small Catalog of the CORNING Firm, USA.Google Scholar
- 2.Smal Catalog of the HOYA Firm, Japan.Google Scholar
- 3.Smal Catalog of the SCHOTT Firm, FRG.Google Scholar
- 4.Smal Catalog “Colorless Optical Glass of the USSR”.Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Kazhevatkin, “Athermic phosphate glasses with a special course of dispersion,”Author's Abstract of Candidate's Thesis [in Russian], Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Appen,Glass Chemistry [in Russian], Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar