Scalar-tensor theory and propagating torsion theory
- 38 Downloads
We prove that scalar conformal transformations can convert the variational principle of the propagating torsion theory into the variational principle of general scalar-tensor theory, and show that scalar-tensor theory is conformally equivalent to propagating torsion theory.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brans, C., and Dicke, R. H. (1961).Physical Review,124, 925.Google Scholar
- Harrison, E. R. (1972).Physical Review D,6, 2077.Google Scholar
- O'Hanlon, J. (1972).Physical Review Letters,29, 137.Google Scholar
- Xu, J. Z. (1989a).Journal of Hubei University (Natural Science Edition),1, 49.Google Scholar
- Xu, J. Z. (1989b).Introduction to General Relativity, Wuhan University Press.Google Scholar