Quantum effects in Friedmann space and creation of macroscopic mass
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Quantum Effect Macroscopic Mass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chernikov, N. A., and Tagirov, E. A. (1988).Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré,94, 109.Google Scholar
- Fulling, S. A. (1979).General Relativity and Gravitation,10, 807.Google Scholar
- Grib, A. A. (1985).Problems of Gravitation and Elementary Particles,17, 201.Google Scholar
- Grib, A. A., Mamayev, S. G., and Mostepanenko, V. M. (1982).Quantum Gravity II, p. 113, Moscow.Google Scholar
- Grib, A. A., Mamayev, S. G., and Mostepanenko, V. M. (1988a).Vacuum Quantum Effects in Strong Fields, Energoatomisdat, Moscow (In Russian).Google Scholar
- Grib, A. A., Nesteruk, A. V., and Pritomanov, S. L. (1988b).Classical and Quantum Gravity,5, 1053.Google Scholar
- Halliwell, A., and Hawking, S. (1985).Physical Review D,31, 1777.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989