Torsion, massive electrodynamics and primordial magnetic fields in the early universe
(Letter to the Editor)
- 31 Downloads
A recent model of torsion-modified electrodynamics which breaks the electromagnetic conformal invariance is shown to lead to the generation of magnetic fields in the Early Universe.
KeywordsMagnetic Field Early Universe Conformal Invariance Recent Model Primordial Magnetic Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- de Sabbata, V. and Sivaram, C.: 1988,Nuovo Cim. 102B, 107.Google Scholar
- Garcia de Andrade. L.C.: 1990,Gen. Rel. Grav. 22, 883.Google Scholar
- Garcia de Andrade, L.C. and Sivaram, C.: 1992,Torsion, Spontaneous Symmetry Breaking and Massive Electrodynamics, UERJ preprint.Google Scholar
- Harrison, E.H.: 1970,Monthly Not. Roy. Astr. Soc. 147, 279.Google Scholar
- Sivaram, C. and de Sabbata, V.: 1991,Astroph. Space Sci. 176, 145.Google Scholar
- Sivaram, C. and Garcia de Andrade. L.C.: 1992, Paper presented GR 13.Google Scholar
- Turner, M.S. and Widrow, L.M.: 1988,Phys. Rev. Lett. D37, 2743.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1993