Determining the sensitivity of materials to polychromatic light
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Polychromatic Light
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Renbi and Ya. Rabek, Photodestruction, Photooxidation, and Photostabilization of Polymers [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Belinskii (ed.), Solar and Celestial Ultraviolet Radiation [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Anisimov, G. E. Krichevskii, and O. N. Karpukhin, Zh. Vses. Khim., No. 4, 48–54 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Marchuk, Methods of Computational Mathematics [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Anisimov, O. N. Karpukhin, A. G. Novoradovskii, et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 1126847 SSSR, Byull. Izobret., No. 44 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Tikhonov, A. V. Goncharskii, A. G. Stepanov, and M. Yagola, Regulating Algorithms and a priori Information [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987