On some effects in a system of two interacting Josephson junctions
We consider two long, weakly interacting Josephson junctions in an external magnetic field. A uniformly distributed direct current applied to the system excites the movement of a vortex chain within each junction. The weak interaction between the vortex chains results in monochromatical radiation from the system and some peculiarities in theI–V curve.
KeywordsRadiation Magnetic Field Vortex Magnetic Material Direct Current
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. I. Ngai,Phys. Rev. 182, 555 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.C. S. Owen and D. J. Scalapino,J. Appl. Phys. 41, 2047 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Bystrov, V. M. Dmitriev, and V. A. Pavluk,Rev. Phys. Appl. 9, 309 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Pavluk, V. A. Bystrov, V. M. Butorin, and V. M. Dmitriev,Radio. i Elektr. 20, 445 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Solimar,Superconductive Tunneling and Application (London, 1972).Google Scholar
- 6.I. O. Kulik and I. K. Yanson,Josephson Effect in Superconducting Tunnel Structures (Nauka, Moscow, 1970).Google Scholar
- 7.T. A. Fulton and R. C. Dynes,Solid State Commun. 12, 57 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.M. B. Mineev and V. V. Schmidt,Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 79, 893 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.I. S. Rizhik and I. M. Gradstein,Tables of integrals, Sums, Series and Products (Moscow, 1963).Google Scholar
- 10.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz,Quantum Mechanics (Moscow, 1963).Google Scholar