Radio observations of small Hii regions with identified exciting stars
- 21 Downloads
The radio maps of ten small Hii regions at λλ=2.8, 6 and 11 cm, obtained with the 100-m MPIR radiotelescope, are given. A comparison of the radio fluxes obtained with parameters of exciting stars is carried out. For four compact Hii regions — namely, S146, S152, S237 and S297 — we present the results of observations with the radiotelescope of the U.S.S.R. Academy of Sciences, RATAN-600. The paper also presents estimates of the physical conditions in nebulae, and conclusions are drawn about the possible stage of their evolution.
KeywordsMolecular Cloud Radio Observation Spectral Class Photometric Distance Kinematic Distance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Emerson, D. T., Klein, U. and Haslam, C. G. T.: 1978,Astron. Astrophys. (in press).Google Scholar
- Felli, M., Habing, H. J., Harten, R. H. and Israel, F. P.: 1978,Astron. Astrophys. (in press).Google Scholar
- Georgelin, Y. M.: 1975, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Marseille, France.Google Scholar
- Glushkov, Yu. I., Denisiuk, E. K. and Karjagina, S. V.: 1972,Trudy Astrophys. Inst. KazSSR 19, 79 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Glushkov, Yu. I., Denisiuk, E. K. and Karjagina, S. V.: 1975,Astron. Tsirk., No. 879 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Israel, F. P.: 1976, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Leiden, Netherlands.Google Scholar
- Parijskij, Yu.N. and Korolkov, D. V.: 1979,Sky and Telescope (in press).Google Scholar