KeywordsLogical Truth Intensional Logic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. J. Cresswell, ‘Classical Intensional Logics’,Theoria,36 (1970), 347–372.Google Scholar
- K. J. J. Hintikka,Knowledge and Belief, Cornell, Ithaca, 1962.Google Scholar
- G. E. Hughes and M. J. Cresswell,An Introduction to Modal Logic, Methuen, London, 1968.Google Scholar
- R. Montague, ‘Universal Grammar’,Theoria 36 (1970), 373–398.Google Scholar
- W. V. Quine, ‘Two Dogmas of Empiricism’, inFrom a Logical Point of View, Harvard 1953, pp. 20–46.Google Scholar
- D. S. Scott, ‘Advice on Modal Logic’, inPhilosophical Problems in Logic, Some Recent Developments. D. Reidel, Dordrecht, 1970. pp. 143–173.Google Scholar
- K. Segerberg, ‘Decidability of S4.1’,Theoria,34, (1968), 7–20.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1972