KeywordsModal Logic Incomplete System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Notes and References
- For terminology, nomenclature and notations not defined in this paper, see G. Boolos,The Unprovability of Consistency, Cambridge University Press, 1979, where the system GL is consideredin extenso, along with several other systems of modal propositional logic.Google Scholar
- R. Magari, ‘Primi risultati sulla varietà di Boolos’,Bollentino U.M.I. (6)1-B (1982), 359–367.Google Scholar
- David Lewis, ‘Intensional logics without iterative axioms’,Journal of Philosophical Logic 3 (1974), 457–466.Google Scholar
- J. F. A. K. van Benthem, ‘Two simple incomplete modal logics’,Theoria 44 (1978), 25–37, and ‘Syntactic aspects of modal incompleteness theorems’,Theoria 44 (1979), 63–77.Google Scholar
- L. Henkin, ‘A problem concerning provability’,Journal of Symbolic Logic 17 (1952), 160.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1985