Evolution of the Universe through the Planck epoch
- 340 Downloads
The problem of the Universe emerging out of the Planck epoch is discussed. It is pointed out that an earlier exponential expansion phase well before the onset of the GUTs phase transition is essential. Such an expansion can occur owing to the breaking of scale invariance at Planck energies in a unified theory of gravity with other interactions.
KeywordsPhase Transition Unify Theory Scale Invariance Expansion Phase Exponential Expansion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bussian, A. E.: 1974,Phys. Rev. D 9, 1384.Google Scholar
- Markov, M. A.: 1967,Soviet Phys. JETP 24, 584.Google Scholar
- Sivaram, C.: 1982a,Astrophys. Space Sci. 88 507.Google Scholar
- Sivaram, C.: 1982b,Astrophys. Space Sci. 86, 501.Google Scholar
- Sivaram, C.: 1985,Gravity Research Foundation Essay May, 1985.Google Scholar
- Sivaram, C.: 1986,Int. J. Theor. Phys., in press.Google Scholar