The triterpene glycosides ofpatrinia intermedia roem et schult
- 24 Downloads
1. It has been found that the trisaccharide residues attached to the carboxyl of the aglycone in patrinosides C and D have identical structures and configurations, the middle monosaccharide being glucofuranose.
2. The complete structures of patrinosides C and D have been established and the configurations of their glycosidic centers have been determined.
KeywordsOleanolic Acid Methyl Iodide Carbohydrate Chain Molecular Rotation Hydrobromic Acid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. G. Bukharov, V. V. Karlin, and V. A. Talan, KhPS,5, 84, 1969.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Polonsky, E. Sach, and E. Lederer, Bull. Soc. Chim., no. 6, 880, 1959.Google Scholar
- 5.W. N. Haworth, C. R. Porter, and A. C. Waine, J. Chem. Soc., 2254, 1932.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Fischer, B., 28, 1156, 1895; T. Patterson and J. Robertson, J. Chem. Soc., 300, 1929.Google Scholar
- 10.E. L. Hirst and J. K. N. Jones, J. Chem. Soc., 1659, 1949.Google Scholar
- 11.C. G. Anderson, W. Charton, and W. N. Haworth, J. Chem. Soc., 1329, 1929.Google Scholar