KeywordsArtificial Intelligence Computational Linguistic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Katz, Jerrold J. and Jerry A. Fodor: 1963, ‘The Structrure of Semantic Theory’,Language 39, 170–210.Google Scholar
- Katz, Jerrold J. and Paul M. Postal: 1991, ‘Realism vs. Conceptualism in Linguistics’,Linguistics and Philosophy 14, 515–554 (this issue).Google Scholar
- Katz, Jerrold J.: 1981,Language and Other Abstract Objects, Rowman and Littlefield, Totowa, NJ.Google Scholar
- Lewis, David: 1986,The Plurality of Worlds, Basil Blackwell, Oxford.Google Scholar
- Wigner, Eugene P.: 1960, ‘The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics’,Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 13, 1–14.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1991