On the specific heat of solid3He
- 20 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Bertman, H. A. Fairbank, W. W. White, and M. J. Crooks,Phys. Rev. 142, 74 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.F. W. de Wette and N. R. Werthamer,Phys. Rev. 184, 209 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.D. S. Greywall,Phys. Rev. A3, 2106 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.R. A. Guyer, R. C. Richardson, and L. I. Zane,Rev. Mod. Phys. to be published, October 1971.Google Scholar
- 5.E. C. Heltemes and C. O. Swenson,Phys. Rev. 128, 1512 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.P. N. Henriksen, M. F. Panczyk, S. B. Trickey, and E. D. Adams,Phys. Rev. Letters 23, 518 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.R. C. Pandorf and D. O. Edwards,Phys. Rev. 169, 222 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.H. H. Sample and C. A. Swenson,Phys. Rev. 158, 189 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.W. C. Thomlinson,Phys. Rev. Letters 23, 1330 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972