Localized one-dimensional theory for volume holograms
- 30 Downloads
Coupled partial differential equations are derived, consistent with localized use of one-dimensional theory in a thin volume hologram, from modifications to both one-dimensional and two-dimensional theory. The approximations inherent in the model and the range of validity of the solution are discussed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Kogelnik,Bell Syst. Tech. J. 48 (1969) 2909–47.Google Scholar
- 2.L. Solymar,Elect. Lett. 12 (1976) 606–7.Google Scholar
- 3.Idem, Appl. Phys. Lett. 31 (1977) 820–2.Google Scholar
- 4.J. N. Latta,Appl. Opt. 10 (1971) 2698–710.Google Scholar
- 5.M. R. Latta andR. V. Pole,Appl. Opt. 18 (1979) 2418–21.Google Scholar
- 6.J. M. Moran,ibid 10 (1971) 1909–13.Google Scholar