Temperature-invariant curves and special features of the stress-strain diagrams of self-reinforced polyethylene
- 34 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Artem'ev, V. A. Duvakin, and A. Ya. Gol'dman, “Preparation of high-strength polyolefin films,” in: Scientific and Technological Principles of Obtaining High-Strength and High-Modulus Materials from Flexible-Chain Polymers [in Russian], Leningrad (1982), pp. 52–60.Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Gann, V. A. Marikhin, L. P. Myasnikova, V. P. Budtov, and G. D. Myasnikov, “Effect of the temperature conditions on orientational drawing of polyethylene of different molecular weights,” Vysokomolek. Soedin., A30, No. 3, 573–577 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.M. R. Macley and S. Solbai, “Swell drawing: a new method of manufacturing high performance polyethylene structures,” Polymer,28, No. 7, 1115–1120 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.C. Samatari, T. Okumura, and M. Matsuo, “Molecular weight dependence on the morphological properties of polyethylene gels,” Polym. J.,18, No. 10, 741–748 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ya. Malkin, A. A. Askadskii, and V. V. Kovriga, Methods of Measuring the Mechanical Properties of Polymers [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Boiko, I. G. Kuznetsova, V. V. Kovriga, A. Ya. Gol'dman, A. M. Tarasov, V. A. Artem'ev, and G. D. Myasnikov, “Mechanical properties of orientationally crystallized polyethylene,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 2, 202–208 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Ya. Malkin, A. A. Askadskii, and V. V. Kovriga, Methods of Measuring the Mechanical Properties of Polymers [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. Ward, Mechanical Properties of Solid Polymers, Wiley, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.I. V. Ivankina, I. G. Kuznetsova, and V. V. Kovriga, “Generalized expression of the correlation of stress and strain in a wide range of temperatures for crystalline polymers with a different glass-transition temperature,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 1, 142–145 (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Ya. Gol'dman, Strength of Construction Plastics [in Russian], Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar
- 11.Yu. M. Boiko, V. V. Kovriga, and A. Ya. Gol'dman, “Generalized description of the deformation properties of orientationally crystallized polyethylene,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 5, 930–934 (1991).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992