Immobilization of the enzyme L-asparaginase fromE. coli on polysaccharides IV. Covalent binding with dialdehyde-dextran
- 25 Downloads
The synthesis has been effected of immobilizedE. coli L-asparaginase on medical dextran — poliglyukin. The influence of the bound polymer on some physicochemical properties of the final products have been studied. An increased resistance to heat and stability on storage of the immobilized forms of L-asparagine in comparison with a native enzyme has been found. It has been shown that the polymer modification of L-asparaginase leads to a decrease in the antigenic affinity of the immobilized enzyme as compared with the native enzyme.
KeywordsNative Enzyme Asparaginase Cyanogen Bromide Polymer Conjugate Immobilize Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Virnik, K. P. Khomyakov, and I. F. Skokova, Usp. Khim.,44, No. 4, 1280 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Karsakevich, S. N. Shulichenko, Yu. I. Shilov, and R. A. Zhagat, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 224 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.French Patent Application No. 2059566/70, 2751, C/A61k 19/00/ (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.R. L. Foster and T. Wileman, J. Pharm. Pharmacol.,31, suppl., 37P (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.T. E. Wileman and P. N. C. Elliot, J. Pharm. Pharmacol.,33, suppl., 85 P (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.P. N. C. Elliot, R. L. Foster, and T. E. Wileman, Br. J. Pharmacol.,73, 303 P (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.P. N. C. Elliot, R. L. Foster, and T. E. Wileman, Br. J. Pharmacol.,74, 966 P (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.I. K. Shprunka, L. Ya. Binduka, T. V. Shidlovskaya, and R. A. Zhagat, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 231 (1980).Google Scholar
- 11.R. A. Zhagat, I. K. Shprunka, I. A. Éiduse, I. A. Vina, D. Ya. Daiya, Izv. Akad. Nauk Latv. SSR, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 73 (1972).Google Scholar
- 14.L. Ya. Binduka, I. K. Shprunka, Yu. A. Benders, and R. A. Zhagat, Bioorg. Khim.,6, 1549 (1980).Google Scholar
- 15.O. A. Gorokhina, G. F. Leont'eva, and A. P. Kashkin, INÉI, No. 5, 111 (1979).Google Scholar