Warm fiber activity in human skin nerves
Letters and Notes
KeywordsHuman Physiology Human Skin Fiber Activity Skin Nerve Warm Fiber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- van Hees, J., Gybels, J.M.: Pain related to single afferent C fibers from human skin. Brain Res.48, 397–400 (1972).Google Scholar
- Hensel, H., Boman, K.K.A.: Afferent impulses in cutaneous sensory nerves in human subjects. J. Neurophysiol.23, 564–578 (1960).Google Scholar
- Konietzny, F., Hensel, H.: Hostaflon TF coating of tungsten sensory micro-needles. Pflügers Arch.351, 357–360 (1974).Google Scholar
- Torebjörk, H.E., Hallin, R.G.: Identification of afferent C units in intact human skin nerves. Brain Res.67, 387–403 (1974).Google Scholar
- Torebjörk, H.E.: Afferent C units responding to mechanical, thermal and chemical stimuli in human non-glabrous skin. Acta physiol. scand.92, 374–390 (1974).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1975