Effect of surface-active substances on the synthesis of fibre-forming acrylonitrile copolymers
- 16 Downloads
The effect of surface-active substances on the synthesis of fibre-forming acrylonitrile copolymers in aqueous sodium thiocyanate solutions has been studied.
Increasing the content of surface-active substances in the reaction medium leads to a decrease in the overall activation energy of the copolymerization reaction and to a certain increase in the molecular weight of the copolymer.
KeywordsSodium Polymer Molecular Weight Activation Energy Copolymerization
- 1.P. P. Pugachevich and A. G. Tokaev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,189, 577 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Myshko, R. A. Veselovskii, and Yu. S. Lipatov, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. B,13, No. 2, 114–117 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Jenkins and A. Ledwith (editors), Reactivity, Mechanism, and Structure in Polymer Chemistry, Wiley (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.N. L. Kuz'mina and I. S. Rabinovich, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 64–65 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Krasil'nikov, N. L. Kuz'mina, I. S. Rabinovich, and Yu. M. Malyshev, Khim. Volokna, No. 8, 17–14 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.S. I. Slepakova and B. E. Geller, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 18–19 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.J. M. Parker, P. V. Wright, and C. C. Lee, Polymer,22, No. 10, 1305–1307 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.P. P. Pugachevich, É. M. Belyarov, and I. A. Lavygin, Surface Phenomena in Polymers [in Russian], Khinmiya, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar