Erycordinobiose and erychrobiose
- 22 Downloads
The partial acid hydrolysis of the cardiac glycosides erycordin and erychroside has given two new disaccharides which have been called erycordinobiose and erychrobiose; their structures have been established. Erycordinobiose is 4-O-β-D-glucopyranosyl-D-gulomethylose, and erychrobiose is 4-O-β-D-xylopyranosyl-D-digitoxose.
KeywordsDisaccharide Dimethyl Sulfate Barium Carbonate Monosaccharide Residue Strophanthidin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Makarevich, M. Ya. Tropp, and D. G. Kolesnikov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,147, 849 (1962); I. F. Makarevich, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 267 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.I. F. Makarevich, Author's Abstract of Dissertation [in Russian], Khar'kov (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.I. F. Makarevich, M. Ya. Tropp, and D. G. Kolesnikov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,136, 617 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Kiliani, Ber.,63, 2866 (1930).Google Scholar
- 8.J. M. Webb and H. B. Levy, J. Biol. Chem.,23, 107 (1955).Google Scholar
- 9.R. N. Tursunova and N. K. Abubakirov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UzSSR, No. 9, 45 (1962); Zh. Obshch. Khim.,34, 2449 (1964).Google Scholar