Crystal and molecular structures of the alkaloid verdine
- 27 Downloads
An x-ray structural analysis has been made with the object of reliably determining the structure of the alkaloid verdine. The position of the hydroxy group, not determined by other methods has been found and it has been established that the alkaloid verdine has the structure and configuration of 1β,3α,6α-trihydroxy-5β-jervanin-12-en-11-one.
KeywordsAlkaloid Hydroxy Group Plane Atom Chair Conformation Basis Atom
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Nakhatov, B. Shakirov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 395 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.L. E. Sutton, Tables of Interatomic Distances and Configuration in Molecules and Ions, Special Publication No. 18, The Chemical Society, London (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.S. M. Nasirov, L. G. Kuz'mina, K. Samikov, R. Shakirov, D. U. Abdullaeva, Yu. T. Struchkov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 342 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.E. V. Slavyanov, R. M. Lobkovskaya, V. N. Biyushkin, P. K. Kintya, and V. A. Bobeiko, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 615 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Andrianov, Z. Sh. Safina, and B. L. Tarnopol'skii, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,15, 911 (1974).Google Scholar