Effects of a magnetic field on the precipitation of calcium carbonate
- 82 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Calcium Precipitation Magnetic Field Calcium Carbonate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Polar international, Sales brochure (Polar International, Sandefjord, Norway).Google Scholar
- 2.R. E. Herzog, Q. Shay, J. N. Patil andJ. L. Katz,Langmuir 5 (1989) 861.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Higashitani, A. Kage, S. Katamura, K. Imai andS. Hatade,J. Colloid Interf Sci. 156 (1993) 90.Google Scholar
- 4.K. Higashitani, K. Okuhara andS. Hatade,ibid. 152 (1992) 125.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Duncan, MS thesis, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA (1995).Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Kitano andD. Hood,Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta 29 (1965) 29.Google Scholar
- 7.N. L. Plummer, T. M. L. Wigley andD. C. Parkhurst,Amer. J. Sci. 278 (1978) 179.Google Scholar
- 8.R. A. Sigsbee, in “Nucleation” edited byA. C. Aettlemoyer (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1969) p. 151.Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Walton,ibid.in “ edited byA. C. Aettlemoyer (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1969) p. 225.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1996