Benzoxazolinones. IV. Reaction of benzoxazolinone and benzoxazolinethione with alkyl β-chlorovinyl ketones
- 36 Downloads
The reactions of benzoxazolinone and benzoxazolinethione with alkyl β-chlorovinyl ketones have been studied. The reaction products are N-(β-acylvinyl)benzoxazolinones and N-(β-acylvinyl)benzoxazolinethiones. The reaction of alkali-metal salts of benzoxazolinone with alkyl β-chlorovinyl ketones leads to the opening of the oxazolinone ring. The structures of the compounds synthesized have been studied by IR, mass, and PMR spectroscopy.
KeywordsAllyl Alcohol Trans Double Bond Vinyl Ketone Silochromes Caseinolytic Activity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Mel'nikova, NewPesticides [in Russian], Moscow (1970), p. 80; C.-M. Chen and M.-T. Chen, Phytochemistry,15, No. 12, 1997 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Aliev, R. G. Aflyatunova, and K. Giyasov, in: Fungicides [in Russian], Tashkent (1980), p. 44; R. Elderfield, Heterocyclic Compounds, Wiley, New York, Vol. 5 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Anufriev, E. V. Ratsino, M. I. Lifshits, L. B. Sokolov, and E. V. Komarov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,11, 2631 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.N. K. Kochetkov, Usp. Khim.,24, No. 1, 32 (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Blinova, S. I. Ivanova, N. N. Mel'nikov, and N.-I. Shvetsov-Shilovskii, RZhMim. 5 zh 378 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Aliev, S. N. Ivanova, N. N. Mel'nikov, N. I. Shvetsov-Shilovskii, and A. F. Vasil'ev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 996 (1967).Google Scholar