Potentiometric analysis of mixtures of amino acids with their N-tert-butoxycarbonyl derivatives in mixed solvents
- 46 Downloads
Potentiometric methods are proposed for the quantitative analysis of a mixture of a number of amino acids with their N-tert-butoxycarbonyl derivatives in mixed solvents. These methods can be used for the analysis of industrial samples of N-tert-butoxycarbonyl derivatives of amino acids.
KeywordsMixed Solvent Potential Jump Industrial Sample Protected Amino Acid Methylformamide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. F. Pozdiev, N. N. Podgornova, N. K. Zentsova, et al., Khim. Prir. Soedin., 543 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.J. M. Stewart and J. D. Young, Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis, W. H. Freeman, San Francisco (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Kreshkov, N. Sh. Aldarova, and G. V. Turovtseva, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,169, No. 5, 1093 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Sh. Aldarova and G. V. Turovtseva, in: Problems of Analytical Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow, Vol. I (1970), p. 108.Google Scholar
- 5.N. Sh. Aldarova and M. V. Ermakov, in: Problems of Analytical Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow, Vol. 1 (1970), p. 229.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Ya. Neiman and B. Ya. Kaplan, Zh. Anal. Khim.,33, No. 3, 607 (1978).Google Scholar