Structure of the products of the metabolism of deoxypeganine and of deoxyvasicinone
- 32 Downloads
The structures of the main components of the total metabolites of the anticholinesterase drug deoxypeganine (DOP) and its analog deoxyvasicinone (DOV) in the rat organism have been studied. The structures of two metabolites of DOP and DOV — 11α-hydroxydeoxyvasicinone and 2-(β-ethoxycarbonyl)ethyl-4-quinazoline — have been determined by the PMR method. On the basis of their structures and the results of measurements of the elementary compositions of ions, the fragmentation of the compounds has been elucidated. A minor component of the total metabolites has been isolated by chromato-mass spectrometry and for it the structure of 6-methoxydide-hydrovasicinone is proposed. A scheme of the metabolism of DOP and DOV has been put forward.
KeywordsChemical Shift Methylene Proton Pyrrolidine Ring Pyridine Nitrogen Atom Paramagnetic Shift
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Plugar', T. T. Gorovits, N. Tulyaganov, and Ya. V. Rashkes, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 250 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Plugar', Ya. V. Rashkes, and N. Tulyaganov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 201 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Plugar', Ya. V. Rashkes, and Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 180 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Karimov, M. V. Telezhenetskaya, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 498 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Il'yashenko, V. M. Malikov, M. R. Yagudaev, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 382 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Plugar', Ya. V. Rashkes, A. Karimov, and M. V. Telezhenetskaya, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 68 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Edelson, J. F. Douglas, and B. J. Ludwig, Arzneim.-Forsch.,27, I, No. 4, 789 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Hesse, Indolacaloide, Verlag Chemie, Vol. 1 (1974), p. 174.Google Scholar
- 10.N. T. Tulyaganov, in: The Pharmacology of Natural Compounds [in Russian], Tashkent (1979), p. 71.Google Scholar