A general method of constructing multi-valued functionals
- 30 Downloads
A general method for constructing multi-valued functionals connected with the manifoldX is given in this Letter. The theory of Sullivan minimal models is at the basis of this method.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Group Theory Minimal Model Sullivan Minimal Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Novikov, AS. P.,Uspekhi Math. Nauk 39, 97–106 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.Sullivan, D. T.,Inst. Hautes Sci., Publ. Math. 47, 269–331.Google Scholar
- 3.Lehmann, D.,Société mathématique de France, asterisque45 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.Bousfield, AA. K. and Gugenhein, AV. K. A. M.,Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 8, 179 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.Savitskaya, T. N. and Vergeles, S. N., ‘Homotopy Periods in the Sullivan Theory’, Preprint T 09674, Chernogolovka, 1985.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1987