- 30 Downloads
1. Acid chloride and carbodiimide methods for the synthesis of N-aminoacyl derivatives of carboxymethyldextran have been developed.
2. Using these methods, derivatives of carboxymethyldextran containing residues of glycine esters (with different degrees of substitution) and residues of the methyl ester of L-histidine have been synthesized.
3. A method for obtaining carboxymethyldextrans with different degrees of substitution has been developed.
KeywordsMethyl Ester Ethyl Ester Acid Chloride Sedimentation Coefficient Fractionation Curve
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.N. K. Kochetkov, V. A. Derevitskaya, and L. M. Likhosherstov, Izv. AN SSSR, OKhN, 688, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.L. J. Novak, U.S. patent no. 2, 856, 398, 1958.Google Scholar
- 4.Sun-T'ung, V. A. Derevitskaya, and Z. A. Rogovin, Vysokomol. soed.,1, 1178, 1959.Google Scholar
- 5.N. K. Kochetkov, V. A. Derevitskaya, and N. V. Molodtsov, ZhOKh,32, 2500, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Derevitskaya, N. V. Molodtsov, and N. K. Kochetkov, Izv. AN SSSR, ser. khim., 677, 1964.Google Scholar