6-O-galloylarbutin fromRhodiola coccinea
- 47 Downloads
A phenolic glycoside for which the structure of 1-O-p-hydroxyphenyl-6-O-galloyl-β-D-glucopyranoside has been established has been isolated from the epigeal organs of theRhodiola coccinea (Royle) A. Bor.
Arbutin and its 6-O-galloyl derivative are the dominating phenolic components of the plant.
KeywordsGallic Acid Hydroquinone Arbutin Phenolic Glycoside Galloyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. G. Khoruzhaya and E. A. Krasnov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 677 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Britton and L. Haslam, J. Chem. Soc., 7312 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.P. I. Gvozdyak and V. I. Litvinenko, Med. Prom. SSSR, No. 5, 16 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Hais and K. Macek, Paper Chromatography, 3rd English ed., Academic Press, New York (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Spiridonov, Khim. Farmats. Zh., No. 5, 43 (1968).Google Scholar