Alkaloids of the epigeal part ofAconitum karakolicum
- 27 Downloads
The dynamics of the accumulation of alkaloids in the epigeal part ofAconitum karakolicum according to vegetation periods has been studied. It has been established that the highest content of alkaloids is found in the early period. On separating the combined alkaloids, the aporphine alkaloid isoboldine has been isolated from this plant for the first time and a new base has been obtained — napelline N-oxide, the structure of which has been shown on the basis of the results of a study of spectral characteristics and direct transition to napelline.
KeywordsAlkaloid Vegetation Period Total Alkaloid Epigeal Part Aconitine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. N. Sultankhodzhaev, L. V. Beshitaishvili, M. S. Yunusov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 681 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.M. N. Sultankhodzhaev, L. V. Beshitaishvili, M. S. Yunusov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 479 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Chikamatsu, M. Tomita, and M. Kotake, J. Chem. Soc. Jpn.,82, 1708 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Yakhontova, in: Medicinal Plants [in Russian], Vol. XV, Moscow (1969), p. 348.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Kh. Yunusov, I. A. Israilov, and M. S. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 681 (1973).Google Scholar