The monoterpenes of the essential oils of coniferous trees of Siberia
- 55 Downloads
1. The essential oils of some coniferous Siberian trees isolated under industrial conditions have been investigated.
2. The physicochemical characteristics and group compositions of the essential oils have been determined.
3. The substance compositions of the monoterpene hydrocarbons have been determined by the GLC method.
KeywordsConiferous Tree TCEP Acta Botanica Stationary Liquid Phase Monoterpene Hydrocarbon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Vasil'eva and S. I. Ladinskaya, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Lesnoi Zh., No. 4, 115 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Toleva and I. Tolev, in: Fourth International Congress on Essential Oils, Tbilisi, September, 1968 [in Russian], Vol. 1, Tbilisi (1971), p. 355.Google Scholar
- 3.F. T. Solodkii, in: The Use of the Living Elements of Wood, Proceedings of the Leningrad Academy of Wood Technology [in Russian], No. 119, Leningrad (1969), p. 7.Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Pigulevskii, The Formation and Transformation of Essential Oils in Conifers [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1939).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Pentegov and M. A. Chirkova, in: Collection of Papers on the Results of Investigations in the Field of Forestry and the Timber Industry in the Taiga Zone of the USSR [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1957), p. 283.Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Vol'skii, Zh. V. Dubovenko, N. A. Gershtein, and V. A. Pentegova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 382 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Rudakov and Yu. P. Poltavchenko, in: Fourth International Congress on Essential Oils, Tbilisi, September, 1968 [in Russian], Vol. I, Tbilisi (1971), p. 289.Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. A. Poltavchenko and G. A. Rudakov, in: Synthetic Products from Rosin and Turpentine [in Russian], Gor'kii (1970), p. 82.Google Scholar
- 9.M. von Schantz and S. Juvonen, Acta Botanica Fennica,73, 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 10.S. Juvonen, Acta Botanica Fennica,71, 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 11.R. I. Tomchuk and G. N. Tomchuk, Tree Verdure and Its Utilization in the National Economy [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 12.K. Hannus and M. Pensar, Papper Och Trä,7, 509 (1973).Google Scholar
- 13.A. M. Kalinin and G. V. Nikiton, The Production of Fir Oil [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 14.M. I. Goryaev and I. Pliva, Methods of Investigating Essential Oils [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1962).Google Scholar