Dynamics of the accumulation of the flavan compounds ofHibiscus cannabinus
- 23 Downloads
The amounts and compositions of the flavan compounds in various organs of kenaf according to the vegetation periods have been studied. It has been established that the maximum amounts of flavan substances are formed in the phloem and roots in the vegetation period.
KeywordsCatechin Vanillin Epicatechin Vegetation Period Flavan Compound
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Makhsudova, Fam Van Tkhin', and O. S. Otroshchenko, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 233 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. L. Kursanov, Biokhimiya,6, 128 (1941).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Sadykov, A. K. Karimzhanov, and A. I. Ismailov, The Chemistry of Plant Substances. Proceedings of Tashkent State University [in Russian], No. 341 (1968), p. 68.Google Scholar
- 4.B. Makhsudova and M. Agalikova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 97 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Hais and K. Macek, Paper Chromatography, 3rd. edn., Academic Press, New York (1963) [Russian translation from the Czech], Moscow (1962), p. 324.Google Scholar
- 6.A. K. Karimzhanov, A. I. Ismailov, and A. S. Sadykov, Proceedings of Tashkent State University [in Russian], No. 341 (1968), p. 63.Google Scholar