Composition of the phospholipids of seeds ofDipthychocarpus strictus
- 21 Downloads
The qualitative and quantitative compositions of the total phospholipids of the seeds ofDipthychocarpus have been determined. The fatty-acid compositions and position specificities of the distribution of the fatty acids in the main phospholipids ofDipthychocarpus seeds have been determined and, on this basis, their possible molecular composition has been calculated.
KeywordsPhosphatidylcholine Erucic Acid Snake Venom Total Phospholipid Individual Fraction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. U. Umarov, A. L. Markman, and B. M. Baram, Prikl. Biokhim. Mikrobiol.,8, 595 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. Tadzhibaev, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 85 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.É. V. Dyatlovitskaya, T. I. Torkhovskaya, and L. D. Bergel'son, Biokhimiya,34, 177 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.Handbook on Methods of Investigation, Technical and Chemical Control, and the Accounting of Production in the Oils and Fats Industry [in Russian], Vol. 1, Book 1, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.A. L. Markman, T. V. Chernenko, and A. U. Umarov, Prikl. Biokhim. Mikrobiol.,5, 616 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.N. L. Stanacey et al., Biochim. Biophys. Acta,76, 650 (1969).Google Scholar