Reductive acetylation of quercetin
- 63 Downloads
The reductive acetylation of quercetin under the action of various reducing agents and of different times and temperatures, and also the conversion of the flavonols obtained into cyanidin chloride have been studied by the methods of the mathematical planning of experimentation.
KeywordsQuercetin Flavonol Acetic Anhydride Cyanidin Zinc Dust
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Willstätter and H. Mallison, Sitzber. Preuss. Akad. Wissensch.,34, 769 (1914).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Bauer, A. J. Birch, and W. E. Hillis, Chem. Ind. (London), 433 (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.T. A. Geissman, The Chemistry of Flavonoid Compounds, Pergamon (1962), pp. 156, 217, 248.Google Scholar
- 7.F. E. King and T. White, J. Chem. Soc., 3901 (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Bandyukova and V. D. Ponomarev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,6, 418 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Grouiller, Bull. Chim. Soc. Fr.,7, 2405 (1966).Google Scholar
- 11.V. V. Nalimov and N. A. Chernova, Statistical Methods of Planning Extreme Experiments [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 12.C. Hicks, Fundamental Concepts in the Design of Experiments, Holt, Rinehart, and Winston (1964).Google Scholar