Automatic extraction of sinusoidal RR-intervals from ECG-signals
Research, Design, And Technology
- 24 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Vapnik and A. Ya. Chervonenkis, Theory of Pattern Recognition [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.E. S. Venttsel', Theory of Probabilities [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Z. Kletskin, Mathematical Analysis of Cardiac Rhythm [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.É. M. Kuterman and É. A. Bogdanova, in: Cardiology [in Russian], Kaunas (1972), pp. 321–323.Google Scholar
- 5.O. K. Rybak, in: New Methods of Diagnosing and Treating Cardiovascular Diseases [in Russian], Saratov (1974), pp. 11–15.Google Scholar
- 6.L. Dzh. Tomas, Jr., et al., Tro Inst. Inzh. Électronika Radiotekh.,67, No. 9 173–193 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.G. S. Firsova, Med. Tekh., No. 2, 18–23 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Fukunaga, Introduction to the Statistical Theory of Pattern Recognition [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.B. M. Tsukerman, A. M. Svetukhin, and A. R. Abul'khanov, Klin. Med., No. 10, 97–100 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985