Optimization of electrical defibrillation of the heart
Research, Design, and Technology
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Amosov, V. E. Tolpekin, Yu. M. Kiselev, et al., “A Device for Intracardiac Defibrillation,” USSR inventor's certificate No. 1220673, Otkrytiya, No. 12, 21 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.G. G. Amosov, V. E. Tolpekin, É. K. Gasanov, et al., Kardiologiya, No. 5, 21–23 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.G. G. Amosov, D. I. Fomichev, V. N. Eremin, et al., Kardiologiya, Deposited in VINITI, No. 3710-V, June 6, 1989.Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Badalyan and I. A. Skvortsov, Clinical Electroneuromyography [in Russian], Moscow (1986), pp. 12–16.Google Scholar
- 5.N. L. Gurvich, Principles of Electrical Therapy of Heart Arrhythmias [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.J. C. Schuder, J. H. Gold, H. Stockle, et al., Trans. Biomed. Eng.,BME-30, No. 7, 415–423 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993