Reply to ‘Comments on “Crack-size dependence of fracture toughness in transformation-toughened ceramics’”
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Fracture Toughness
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Evans andE. A. Charles,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 59 (1976) 371.Google Scholar
- 2.G. R. Anstis, P. Chantikul, B. R. Lawn andD. B. Marshall,ibid. 64 (1981) 533.Google Scholar
- 3.D. J. Green,J. Mater. Sci. 20 (1985) 3867.Google Scholar
- 4.Y. Ikuma andA. V. Virkar,ibid. 19 (1984) 2233.Google Scholar
- 5.D. J. Green,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 66 (1983) C-178.Google Scholar
- 6.D. J. Green, private communication (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Cutler, J. L. Huang andA. V. Virkar, unpublished work (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.D. B. Marshall andB. R. Lawn,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 60 (1977) 86.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1985