An inequality for the weights of two families of sets, their unions and intersections
- 193 Downloads
KeywordsStochastic Process Probability Theory Mathematical Biology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Anderson, L: Intersection theorems and a lemma of Kleitman. Discrete Math. (To appear)Google Scholar
- 2.Daykin, D.E.: A lattice is distributive iff ¦A¦¦B¦≦¦A∨B¦¦A∧B¦. Nanta Math. (To appear)Google Scholar
- 3.Daykin, D.E.: Poset functions commuting with the product and yielding Čebyčev type inequalities. C.N.R.S. Colloque, Paris (1976) (To appear)Google Scholar
- 4.Daykin, D.E., Kleitman, D.J., West. D.B.: The number of meets between two subsets of a lattice. J. Combinatorial Theory [submitted]Google Scholar
- 5.Greene, C, Kleitman, D.J.: Proof techniques in the theory of finite sets. M.A.A. Studies in Combinatorics. Editor G.C. Rota (To appear)Google Scholar
- 6.Fortuin, C.M., Kasteleyn, P.W., Ginibre, J.: Correlation inequalities on some partially ordered sets. Comm. Math. Phys. 22 89–103 (1971)Google Scholar
- 7.Holley, R.: Remarks on the FKG inequalities. Comm. Math. Phys. 36, 227–231 (1974)Google Scholar
- 8.Kleitman, D.J.: Families of non-disjoint subsets. J. Combinatorial Theory 1, 153–155 (1966)Google Scholar
- 9.Seymour, P.D.: On incomparable collections of sets. Mathematika Period. Sb. Pererodov Inostran Statei. 20, 208–209 (1973)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978