On the Dunford-Schwartz theorem
- 63 Downloads
KeywordsStochastic Process Probability Theory Mathematical Biology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chacon, R. V.: Operator averages. Bull. Amer. math. Soc. 68, 351–353 (1962).Google Scholar
- —: A class of linear transformations. Proc. Amer. math. Soc. 15, 560–564 (1964).Google Scholar
- —, and N. Friedman: Approximation and invariant measures. Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie verw. Geb. 3, 286–295 (1965).Google Scholar
- Dunford, N., and J. T. Schwartz: Convergence almost everywhere of operator averages. J. Math. Mech. 5, 129–178 (1956).Google Scholar
- Hopf, E.: The general temporally discrete Markoff process. J. Math. Mech. 3, 13–45 (1954).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1966