A heuristic approach to matrices
- 68 Downloads
KeywordsStochastic Matrice Simultaneous Reaction Finite Markov Chain Branch Chain Reaction Material Situation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. Berge (1962): Theory of Graphs, Methuen, London.Google Scholar
- W. Feller (1959): Introduction to Probability, Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- A. Fletcher and G. Clarke (1964): Management and Mathematics, Business Publications, London.Google Scholar
- T.J. Fletcher: ‘Combining Matrices’, Mathematical Gazette (to appear).Google Scholar
- Kemeny, Snell, and Thompson (1957): Introduction to Finite Mathematics, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.Google Scholar
- G. Polya (1948): How To Solve It, Princeton University Press, Princeton.Google Scholar
- G. Polya (1954): Induction and Analogy in Mathematics, Oxford University Press, London.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1968