Three-dimensional model of relativistic-invariant field theory, integrable by the Inverse Scattering Transform
- 77 Downloads
In the space-time with signature (2,2) the self-duality equations in the specific case of potentials independent of one of the coordinates are reduced to a relativistic-invariant system in the (2-1)-dimensional space-time. A general solution of this system is constructed by means of IST. A soliton solution, finite in all directions, is discussed. It is found that there is no classical scattering of both solitons and continuous spectrum waves.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Soliton Field Theory General Solution Group Theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Belavin, A., Polyakov, A., Schwartz, A., and Tyupkin, Y., Phys. Lett. 59B, 85 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.Belavin, A. and Zakharov, V., Phys. Lett. 73B, 53 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.Atiyah, M., Drinfeld, V., Hitchin, N., and Manin, Y., Phys. Rev. Lett., 65A, 185 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.Pohlmexer, K., Comm. Math. Phys. 74, 111 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.Zakharov, V.E. and Shabat, A.B., Funkst. Analiz 13, N3, 13 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.Zamolodchikov, A.B., ZhETF 79, N8 (1980).Google Scholar