Quantum generalizations of Bell's inequality
- 2.2k Downloads
Even though quantum correlations violate Bell's inequality, they satisfy weaker inequalities of a similar type. Some particular inequalities of this kind are proved here. The more general case of instruments located in different space-time regions is also discussed in some detail.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Group Theory Similar Type Quantum Correlation Weak Inequality
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Clauser, J.F., and Shimony, A., ‘Bell's theorem: experimental tests and implications’, Rep. Progr. Phys. 41, 12, 1881–1927 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.Kraus, K., ‘General state changes in quantum theory’, Ann. Phys. (N.Y.) 64, 2, 311–335 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.Kraus, K., ‘Operations and effects in the Hilbert space formulation of quantum theory’, Lecture Notes in Physics, Springer-Verlag, 29, 206–229 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.Hellwig, K.-E., and Kraus, K., ‘Formal description of measurements in local quantum field theory’, Phys. Rev. (D) 1, 2, 566–571 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.Davies, E.B., and Lewis, J.T., ‘An operational approach to quantum probability’, Commun. Math. Phys. 17, 3, 239–260 (1970).Google Scholar