Gross behavioural changes in monkeys following administration of LSD-25, and development of tolerance to LSD-25
- 89 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abramson, H. A., M. E. Jarvik, M. H. Gorin, and M. W. Hirsch: LSD Tolerance development and its relation to a therory of psychosis. J. Psychol. 41, 81 (1956).Google Scholar
- Cholden, L. S., A. Kurland, and C. Savage: Clinical reactions and tolerance to LSD in chronic schizophrenia. J. nerv. ment. Dis. 122, 211–221 (1955).Google Scholar
- Evarts, E. V.: Some effects of Bufotenine and LSD-25 on Monkey. Arch. Neurol. Psychiat. (Chic.) 75, 49–53 (1956).Google Scholar
- —: Neurophysiological correlates of pharmacologically induced behavioural Disturbances. In: The Brain and Human Behaviour. ARNMD, 36, 347–380 (1958).Google Scholar
- Freedman, D. K., G. K. Aghajanian, E. M. Ornitz, and B. S. Rosner: Patterns of tolerance to lysergic acid and mescaline in rats. Science 127, 1173–1174 (1958).Google Scholar
- Isbell, H., H. F. Fraser, A. Wikler, and R. E. Belleville: Tolerance of diethylamide of lysergic acid. Fed. Proc. 14, 354 (1955).Google Scholar
- Jarvik, M. E., and S. Chorover: Effects of LSD-25 upon certain aspects of memory (Delayed alternation) in monkeys. Psychopharmacologia 1, 221–230 (1960).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1964