Differential calculus on quantized simple lie groups
Differential calculi, generalizations of Woronowicz's four-dimensional calculus on SU q (2), are introduced for quantized classical simple Lie groups in a constructive way. For this purpose, the approach of Faddeev and his collaborators to quantum groups was used. An equivalence of Woronowicz's enveloping algebra generated by the dual space to the left-invariant differential forms and the corresponding quantized universal enveloping algebra, is obtained for our differential calculi. Real forms for q ∈ ℝ are also discussed.
AMS subject classifications (1991)20N99 53C30 16S80
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Woronowicz, S. L., Differential calculus on compact matrix pseudogroups (quantum groups), Comm. Math. Phys. 122, 125–170 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.Woronowicz, S. L., Twisted SU(2) group. An example of noncommutative differential calculus, Publ. RIMS, Kyoto University 23, 117–181 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.Podleś, P. and Woronowicz, S. L., Quantum deformation of Lorentz group, Mittag-Leffler Inst. Report No. 20, 1988/89.Google Scholar
- 4.Podleś, P., Differential calculus on quantum spheres, Lett. Math. Phys. 18, 107–119 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.Reshetikhin, N. Yu., Takhtajan, L. A., and Faddeev, L. D., Quantization of Lie groups and Lie algebras (in Russian), Algebra i analiz 1, 178–206 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.Jimbo, M., A q-difference analogue of U(g) and the Yang-Baxter equation, Lett. Math. Phys. 10, 63–69 (1985); Jimbo, M., A q-analogue of U(gl(N+1)), Hecke algebra, and the Yang-Baxter equation, Lett. Math. Phys. 11, 247–252 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.Drinfel'd, V. G., Quantum groups, in Proc. Intl. Cong. of Math. 1986, p. 798.Google Scholar
- 8.Woronowicz, S. L., Compact matrix pseudogroups, Comm. Math. Phys. 111, 613–655 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.Burroughs, N., Relating the approaches to quantised algebras and quantum groups, DAMPT preprint DAMPT/R-89/11.Google Scholar
- 10.Moore, G. and Reshetikhin, N. Yu., A comment on quantum group symmetry in conformal field theory, IRS preprint IRSSNS-HEP-89/18.Google Scholar