Experimental tests of general quantum theories
Bell-type inequalities can be used to test the general framework not only of classical theories but also of quantum theories. A common algebraic origin of such inequalities is discussed.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Experimental Test Quantum Theory Group Theory General Framework
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.BellJ. S., Physics 1, 195 (1964); Fine, A., Phys. Rev. Lett. 48, 291 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.Cirel'sonB. S., Lett. Math. Phys. 4, 93 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.Summers, S. J. and Werner, R., ‘Bell's Inequalities and Quantum Field Theory I. General Setting’, to be published in J. Math. Phys. Google Scholar
- 6.Landau, J., ‘Empirical Two-Point Correlation Functions’, preprint, 1986.Google Scholar
- 8.RastallP., Found. Phys. 15, 963 (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.KrausK., States, Effects, and Operations, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1983.Google Scholar
- 10.Nelson, E., ‘Field Theory and the Future of Stochastic Mechanics’, International Conference on Stochastic Processes in Classical and Quantum Systems, Ascona, 24–29 June 1985.Google Scholar
- 11.FarisW., Found. Phys. 12 1 (1982).Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1987