Antigenic complexity and protein-structural polymorphism in the Lyb-2 system
- 23 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Elder, J. H., Jensen, F. C., Bryant, M. L., and Lerner, R. A.: Polymorphism of the major envelope glycoprotein (gp70) of murine C-type viruses: Virion associated and differentiation antigens encoded by a multigene family. Nature 267: 23–28, 1977Google Scholar
- Freund, J. G., Ahmed, A., Budd, R. E., Dorf, M. E., Sell, K. W., Vannier, W. E., and Humphreys, R. E.: The L1210 leukemia cell bears a B lymphocyte specific non-H-2-linked alloantigen. J. Immunol. 117: 1903–1905, 1976Google Scholar
- Kessler, S. E., Ahmed, A., and Scher, I.: Identification and partial molecular and genetic characterization of an alloantigen expressed on murine B cells. In M. Cooper, D. Mosier, I. Scher, and E. Vitetta (eds.): B Lymphocytes in the Immune Response, pp. 47–54. Elsevier North Holland, New York, 1978Google Scholar
- Laemmli, U. K.: Cleavage of structural protein during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4. Nature 227: 680–685, 1970Google Scholar
- Sato, H. and Boyse, E. A.: A new alloantigen expressed selectively on B cells: The Lyb-2 system. Immunogenetics 3: 565–572, 1976Google Scholar
- Sato, H., Itakura, K., and Boyse, E. A.: Location of Lyb-2 on mouse chromosome 4. Immunogenetics 4: 591–595, 1977Google Scholar
- Shen, F. W.: Monoclonal antibodies to mouse lymphocyte differentiation antigens. In G. J. Hämmerling, U. Hämmerling, and J. F. Kearney (eds.): Monoclonal Antibodies and T-Cell Hybridomas: Perspective and Technical Advances, pp. 25–31, Elsevier North Holland, Amsterdam, 1981Google Scholar
- Shen, F. W., Spanondis, M., and Boyse, E. A.: Multiple alleles of the Lyb-2 locus. Immunogenetics 5: 481–484, 1977Google Scholar
- Taylor, B. A. and Shen, F.-W.: Location of Lyb-2 on mouse chromosome 4: Evidence from recombinant inbred strains. Immunogenetics 4: 597–599, 1977Google Scholar
- Tung, J.-S., Michaelson, J., Sato, H., Vitetta, E. S., and Boyse, E. A.: Properties of the Lyb-2 molecule. Immunogenetics 5: 485–488, 1977Google Scholar
- Tung, J.-S., Shen, F.-W., Deere, M. C., and Boyse, E. A.: Structure and biosynthesis of Lyt-1. Immunogenetics 20: 125–130, 1984Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986