The lattices of the title generalize the concept of a De Morgan lattice. A representation in terms of ordered topological spaces is described. This topological duality is applied to describe homomorphisms, congruences, and subdirectly irreducible and free lattices in the category. In addition, certain equational subclasses are described in detail.
KeywordsTopological Space Mathematical Logic Distributive Lattice Computational Linguistic Free Lattice
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Berman, Distributive lattices with an additional unary operation, Preprint.Google Scholar
- J. Berman and P. Dwinger, De Morgan algebras: free products and free algebras, Preprint.Google Scholar
- G. Grätzer, Lattice theory, Freeman and Co., San Francisco (1971).Google Scholar
- P. Halmos, Lectures on Boolean algebras, Van Nostrand, Princeton (1963).Google Scholar
- W. Kneale and M. Kneale, The Development of logic, Oxford University Press, Oxford (1962).Google Scholar
- H. Priestley, Representation of distributive lattices by means of ordered Stone spaces, The Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society 2 (1970), 186–190.Google Scholar
- H. Rasiowa, An algebraic approach to non-classical logics, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1974).Google Scholar
- A. R. Anderson and N. D. Belnap Jr., Entailment, Princeton University Press, 1975.Google Scholar