A Kripke-style semantics developed by de Jongh and Veltman is used to investigate relations between several extensions of interpretability logic, IL.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [F]S. Feferman, Arithmetization of metamathematics in a general setting, Foundation of Mathematics 49 (1960), pp. 33–92.Google Scholar
- [HŠv]P. Hájek and V. Švejdar, A note on the normal form of closed formulas of interpretability logic, preprint.Google Scholar
- [dJV]D. de Jongh and F. Veltman, Provability logic for relative interpretability, to appear in Proceedings of the Heyting Conference, Chaika, Bulgaria,1988.Google Scholar
- [Šv]V. Švejdar, Modal analysis of generalized Rosser sentences, Journal of Symbolic Logic 48 (1983), no. 4, pp. 986–999.Google Scholar
- [Vi88]A, Visser, Interpretability logic, Logic Group Preprint Series no. 40, Department of Philosophy, University of Utrecht, Utrecht, to appear in Proceedings of the Heyting Conference, Chaika, Bulgaria, 1988.Google Scholar
- [Vi89]A. Visser, An inside view of EXP, or: The dosed fragment of the provability logic of (IΔ0+Ω1), Logic Group Preprint Series no. 43, Department of Philosophy, University of Utrecht, Utrecht, 1989.Google Scholar
© Polish Academy of Sciences 1991