A Kripke-style semantics developed by de Jongh and Veltman is used to investigate relations between several extensions of interpretability logic, IL.
KeywordsMathematical Logic Computational Linguistic Interpretability Logic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [F]S. Feferman, Arithmetization of metamathematics in a general setting, Foundation of Mathematics 49 (1960), pp. 33–92.Google Scholar
- [HŠv]P. Hájek and V. Švejdar, A note on the normal form of closed formulas of interpretability logic, preprint.Google Scholar
- [dJV]D. de Jongh and F. Veltman, Provability logic for relative interpretability, to appear in Proceedings of the Heyting Conference, Chaika, Bulgaria,1988.Google Scholar
- [Šv]V. Švejdar, Modal analysis of generalized Rosser sentences, Journal of Symbolic Logic 48 (1983), no. 4, pp. 986–999.Google Scholar
- [Vi88]A, Visser, Interpretability logic, Logic Group Preprint Series no. 40, Department of Philosophy, University of Utrecht, Utrecht, to appear in Proceedings of the Heyting Conference, Chaika, Bulgaria, 1988.Google Scholar
- [Vi89]A. Visser, An inside view of EXP, or: The dosed fragment of the provability logic of (IΔ0+Ω1), Logic Group Preprint Series no. 43, Department of Philosophy, University of Utrecht, Utrecht, 1989.Google Scholar