A note on the normal form of closed formulas of interpretability logic
- 20 Downloads
Each closed (i.e. variable free) formula of interpretability logic is equivalent in ILF to a closed formula of the provability logic G, thus to a Boolean combination of formulas of the form □n⊥.
KeywordsNormal Form Mathematical Logic Computational Linguistic Closed Formula Boolean Combination
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Art1]S. N. Artemov, Aritmetičeski polnyje teorii (Arithmetically complete modal theories), Semiotika i Informatika 14 (1980), pp. 115–133. (Translation in AMS Transl (2), vol. 135, 1987, pp. 39–54.)Google Scholar
- [Art2]S. N. Artemov, Priloženia modal'noj logiki i teorii dokazatel'stv, in Neklassičeskije logiki i ich primenenije, Moskva, 1982, pp. 3–22.Google Scholar
- [Bool]G. Boolos, On deciding the truth of certain statements involving the notion of consistency, Journal of Symbolic Logic 41 (1976), pp. 33–35.Google Scholar
- [Mag]R. Magari, The diagonalizable algebras, Bull. Unione Mat. Ital. 66-B (1975), pp. 117–125.Google Scholar
- [Vi88]A. Visser, Interpretability logic, Logic Group Preprint Series no. 40, Department of Philosophy, University of Utrecht, Utrecht, to appear in Proceedings of the Heyting Conference, Chaika, Bulgaria, 1988.Google Scholar
- [Vi89]A. Visser, An inside view of EXP, or: The closed fragment of the provability logic of (IΔ0+Ω1), Logic Group Preprint Series no. 43, Department of Philosophy, University of Utrecht, Utrecht, 1989.Google Scholar
© Polish Academy of Sciences 1991