Defect annealing of neutron-irradiated silicon crystals
- 49 Downloads
Doppler broadening positron annihilation spectroscopy has been used to investigate the effects of neutron integrated flux and hydrogen on annealing behaviour of defects in silicon crystals. The concentration of neutron radiation defects was estimated, activation energy of some annealing stages was calculated and some specific annealing phenomena were explained.
KeywordsHydrogen Radiation Polymer Spectroscopy Silicon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.J. M. Meese, in “Neutron transmutation doping in semiconductors” Edited by J. M. Meese (Plenum, New York, 1978) p. 1.Google Scholar
- 9.D. Helmreich et al., in “Semiconductor silicon”, J. Electrochem. Soc., PV-77-2 (1977) 626.Google Scholar
- 10.L. S. Smirnov, “A survey of semiconductor radiation technology (Mir Publishers, Moscow, 1983) p. 18.Google Scholar
- 12.I. V. Antonova, A. V. Vasil'ev, V. I. Panov and S. Sharmeev, Sov. Phys. Semicond. 23 (1989) 671.Google Scholar
- 13.G. D. Watkins, J. R. Troxell and A. P. Chatterjee, in “Def. and Rad. Eff. in Semicond.” Proceedings of the International Conference, Nice, France, 1978 (Institute of Physics, London, 1979) p. 16.Google Scholar
- 14.S. N. Ershov, V. A. Pantellev, S. N. Nagomykh and V. V. Chernyakhovskii, Sov. Semicond. Phys. 19 (1977) 187.Google Scholar
- 15.A. K. Pustovoit, R. F. Kovopleva, A. I. Kupchishin and K. M. Mukashev, Ibid. 3 (1989) 160.Google Scholar
- 19.X. T. Meng, G. T. Du and K. M. Liu, Nucl Sci. Eng. 2 (1982) 172.Google Scholar