Determination of six aromatic compounds by using target factor analysis-UV spectrometry
The UV-spectra solutions containing mixtures of 1-naphthylamine(NAA), 1-naphthol(NAP), 2,7-dihydroxynaphthalene(DHN), 2,4-dimethoxybenzaldehyde(DMO), methyl salicylate(MSA) and dibutyl phthalate (DBP), have been measured. The numbers, identities and concentrations of the aromatic compounds in the mixtures have been determined successfully using Target Factor Analysis. Some sample mixtures have been analyzed successfully. The average recoveries are 99% for NAP, 102% for NAA, 102% for DHN, 103% for DMO, 102% for MSA, 101% for DBP.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Malinowski ER, Howery DG (1980) Factor analysis in chemistry. Wiley, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 2.Malinowski ER (1980) Anal Chim Acta 122:327Google Scholar
- 3.Malinowski ER (1981) Anal Chim Acta 133:99Google Scholar
- 4.Malinowski ER (1978) Anal Chim Acta 103:339Google Scholar
- 5.Malinowski ER (1977) Anal Chem 49:612Google Scholar
- 6.Malinowski ER (1987) Chemometrics 1:33Google Scholar
- 7.He Xiwen, Li Hong, Shi Huiming (1986) FENXI HUAXUE (China) 14:34Google Scholar