Parental involvement in gifted education
- 436 Downloads
KeywordsParental Involvement Gifted Education
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Clements M. A.: 1984, ‘Terence Tao’,Educational Studies in Mathematics 15, 213–238.Google Scholar
- Hollingworth L. S.: ‘The Development of Personality in Highly Intelligent Children’ in Wayne Dennis and Margaret W. Dennis (eds.),The Intellectually Gifted — An Overview, New York: Grune and Stratton, Inc., pp. 89–98.Google Scholar
- Maslow A.: 1954,Motivation and Personality, New York: Harper and Row.Google Scholar
- Nicholls J. G.: 1983 Conceptions of Ability and Achievement Motivation: A Theory and its Implications for Education, in S. G. Paris, G. M. Olson, and H. W. Stevenson (eds.),Learning and Motivation in the Classroom. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.Google Scholar
- Roedell W. C.: 1984, Vulnerabilities of Highly Gifted Children,Roeper Review 6(3), pp. 127–130.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1986